Tonight, on Night Fright, a roundtable discussion with three noted JFK assassination researchers. Alan Dale, Bill Simpich, and Larry Hancock join us. What they have to say, may surprise you!
- Did the aftermath of the Cuban Missile Crisis sign JFK's death warrant?
- Was Kennedy killed for trying to open a back channel with Castro? Thus angering Cuban exiles.
- Did Johnson's attempts to "control the funnel" of information lead to a cover up?
- Was the assassination, of Officer Tippit, designed to frame Oswald as a "cop killer?"
- Did someone impersonate Oswald on the telephone in Mexico City?
- Who was "The Wizard of Whispering Death?"
- Was Oswald a "disposable asset" for the CIA?
- Why did Oswald leave his wedding ring, and cash, behind for his wife?
- Was he trying to flee the country the day of the assassination?
- Who initiated "the hit" on JFK?
Original air date: Aug 27, 2014
AARC Conference “The Warren Report and the JFK Assassination: A Half Century of Significant Disclosures.”
State Secret Conclusion by Bill Simpich.
Larry Hancock website