Saturday, March 4, 2017
Dan E. Moldea - best-selling investigative author journalist who has reported on organized crime and political corruption since 1974. His books include:
• Dark Victory: Ronald Reagan, MCA, and the Mob - 1986
• The Hoffa Wars: Teamsters, Rebels, Politicians and the Mob - second edition, 1993
• The Killing of Robert F. Kennedy: Motive, Means, and Opportunity - 1995
• Evidence Dismissed: The Inside Story of the Police Investigation of O.J. Simpson - 1997
• Confessions of a Guerrilla Writer - 2013
Dan's work has been featured in the New York Times, Washington Post, PBS's Front Line, LA Times, CNN, actually I doubt if Dan hasn't been featured on any media outlet and now he is on Night Fright lol.
Moldea has Bachelor's in English & history from the University of Akron & did his post-graduate work at Kent State University.